Saturday, June 12, 2010

Oh happy day!

So...it's the little things in life that make us smile- right? Well, here is one of my "little happy's."


Yes- Exotic Coconut Lotion from Bath and Body Works.  It only comes out twice a year.  January and June. You could order it online all year, but why pay the shipping and why miss the opportunity of going into the store to experience pure JOY?!?!  I've gotten several friends to become big fans. In fact, Regan met me up there the other day and I just had to take a picture of the happiness I wanted to spread after purchasing.  I  felt like a kiddo on Christmas morning!


Yes...two grown women thrilled to have gotten their hands on the gold!  Go into B&B...purchase some.  This week it is only $5 for a lotion,  a body wash, or a body spray.  I promise it won't let you down.  I've never worked at B&B, had the desire to, nor am I being paid to endorse.  Go get some to brighten your day!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I remember that smell of coconut fondly. It reminds me of you! I'll have to go into B & BW the next time I'm in the "big city" and give it a whiff. Miss ya'll!

smcfarland said...

ok! so i've been meaning to email and then i find you through kat's blog and then i find a picture of you and regan! ok..this continues to get random! regan was good friends with heather oneal when they were at south and even went to a chi phi something one time... too random! hope you and all of your boys are well!