Hello blogging world...We are alive, I promise! You would think that I have three children under the age of 19 months- crazy thought! : ) They are sleeping through the night now, so I am back to living on cloud nine!!!!!! Oh sweetness!!!!!! William Shephard and James Sawyer arrived on September 15, 2010 at 7:45AM. Shephard: 5lbs12oz and Sawyer: 4lbs15oz. Brother Sanders is WONDERFUL...I couldn't ask for a better "bigger" brother!
 |
| First family photo |
 |
| Shephard, Sanders and Sawyer Halloween weekend |
 |
| Sawyer and Shephard in the hospital |
Shephard and Sawyer have been so...good. Dare I say that?!?!? During the first few weeks I kept saying how I was waiting for them to realize they were in the world...but I'm pretty sure they know they are here now. They are sooo laid back. It's fascinating to watch how they can soothe each other. They llloooovvveeee to sleep right by eachother- too cute! It's also fascinating to see one screaming in the others ear/face and the victim is able to tune the culprit out. As for Sanders, he does so well playing with them and around them. He has adjusted better than I could have asked! I've learned a lot (we all have) and I'm pretty much loving all of it...I couldn't imagine it any other way! Matt and I are thrilled to have 3 boys to raise- the Lord has truly blessed us! I can't believe how in love I am with all these boys....I wouldn't change a thing. I promise I'll blog more when I upload more pics...and when I have time : )
3 comments:
I want to squeeze all 3 of them!!!! xo, Kat
oh i wish i had met those precious little boys! i kept waiting on audrey to "wake up" too but it never happened...apparently god knows when we need an easy transition to "multiple children" and blesses us beyond our expectations.
Those are some cute boys!! Laney can't wait to meet her future boyfriends! :)
Post a Comment