Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summertime...

It's hot. Summer officially started two days ago, but I'm pretty sure it has been around for the past two months. We have been busy playing outside...trying to be in the water as much as possible!  I've been busy chasing around the boys and studying for the AFAA personal training test...it's taking up my upcoming weekend and hopefully I pass! Prayer please! : )  Here are some pics taken over the past month:

Sanders playing in the yard with water ball

Jumpy with Halee
   Gigi and Jim came to Daphne for a visit.  It's always a treat to see these two! Sanders wanted Gigi to get into the jumpy with him...ha!  It's really fun seeing both of them interact with the children.  All of the children love having them around and we really enjoy spending time with them.  I don't have any memories with my great-grandparents, so it's special that my children are getting to make memories with theirs!






   Aunt Britt- Have I ever said how awesome she is? My children LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!! Aunt Britt=NON STOP smiles, laughter...FUN! I am so blessed to have a sister that loves my children as though they are her own.  Plus, I enjoy hanging out with her as well : )

Shephard ready for the lake

Aunt Britt and Shephard

Sawyer bug ready for the lake

Sawyer


   Aunt Erin and Uncle Pat came to visit! YAYYY!!!! For their anniversary, Pat and Erin came down to Orange Beach.  One of the nights they were here they came and ate dinner with us.  We ate at Moes BBQ (yum!) and came back home to play in the yard...where Matt did some MAD circles with Sanders-right Pat and Erin?!  They helped us with the feeding, bathing and putting to bed of the kiddos.  The boys love to be read to, so we let the guests have the honor this night!



Sanders climbing a water slide

Sawyer got a hold of a grill tool and decided it tasted good- we seriously can't turn our backs for a minute!!

No comments: