Friday, March 16, 2012

Hats and mittens

Do y'all remember the cold weather we had this past winter.  You know...the week when it was actually cold? : ) The pictures are of Shephard and Sawyer wearing mittens and hats for the first time.  (For your information, toboggan is not another word for a winter hat...at least up north. While living in Spokane I was sadly corrected that a toboggan was a sled. A lady walked into Pier One one day and I was so excited to see her toboggan on her head.  I told her that and she thought I was crazy.  After the third time of repeating myself, she rudely said that she was wearing a beanie, not a toboggan.  She then informed me that a toboggan was a sled.  Moron me.  Oh well!)   
Anyways- the boys thought these new clothing articles were fascinating.  They danced and marched around the kitchen all proud of their new items.  They would bend over and hit the floor and then run while raising their hands up in the air.  You probably had to be there, but we couldn't stop laughing at their pure joy...over hats and mittens!



Sawyer


Shephard

No comments: