Thursday, July 21, 2011

We had a visitor

Shephard, Stacie, Sawyer, Max and Sanders

One of my college roomates, Stacie, came into town a couple of weeks ago.  I got to see her in April when Britt and I went up for the half marathon in Nashville...and it was such a treat getting to see her again so soon!
Stacie and I met while going through Rush at Auburn.  We ended up both pledging Alpha Chi and roomed together for our sophomore and junior years.  We have some FUN memories from college!!!!  Stacie loves Jesus and it truly is displayed in her life.  She's full of Joy...and always seeking to know truth and what the Lord wants her to do in her life.  I love her and am thankful God crossed our paths!!! I am quite jealous that she has a picture made with all of my children...I don't have one of those!

No comments: