Krispy Kreme. Need I say more? Good thing it's a 30 minute drive down to Foley, or I'd be there every morning for a doughnut. : ) On Memorial day we loaded up the car and went to swim at the Foley Y...it was closed, so we had it all to ourselves. While the kiddos napped, Matt stayed at the Y so Mom, Britt and I could go to the outlets for a deal or two. On our way home, we went through the Krispy Kreme drive thru...and we downed a dozen HOT doughnuts in less than five minutes. Pretty sure I had to run a little longer the next day for that!
 |
| Sawyer bug |
 |
| Shephard...he loves his food...don't even act as if you are going to take it away while he's eating |
1 comment:
Your backseat is full. That is way too cute. I can't imagine being a mom of three at this age... you're my hero!
Post a Comment