Thursday, March 17, 2011

Six months...Oh my soul

So...The twins turned 6 months this past week.  Boy how time is flying! We haven't had their six month check-up yet, so I have not idea about their weight, height, etc.  More to come on that next week.  As far as notable things that have occurred this past month:
* Shephard's first tooth arrived on February 21...the second came in on the 28
* Sawyers first two teeth came in yesterday...technically a day past six months : )
* Both boys are starting the beginning stages of crawling...I'm quite nervous about them being off to the races once that begins.  I remember with Sanders that crawling= the beginning of me teaching him "NO." A word that Sanders loves to this day.
* Solids have been started.  We illegally have been putting oatmeal in their bottles since four weeks...shh don't tell the pediatrician. I'll usually try giving them some food for dinner, before Matt gets home, to keep them happy and sane during that "witching hour."
*The last nap of the day is pretty much cut out.  The time change has helped with this.  I have been letting them sleep a little longer for their second nap, so this has helped in the process.
* My house seems to be getting messier and messier lately...and I'm trying not to care so much.  Every day I'm falling in love more and more with each of my boys!
Shephard, Sanders and Sawyer
Sawyer

Shephard and Sawyer

Shephard

No comments: