Thursday, March 31, 2011

Two week Review: A six month check-up and four "children" later...

    Last week I missed my weekly posting because of a not so fun event at the Hall household.  I'll keep it short by saying little Max now has no bottom jaw and only molars on the bottom...but he's still a cutie!  He's such a good natured...resilient dog! We are praying that he recovers quickly.  In the meantime, I feel like a drug dealer because I am having to crush up four different medications and give them to him in yogurt.  I'm also having to puree dog food so that he can eat...so it's like I now have a fourth child. I keep repeating to myself that His grace is sufficient...in moments of weakness, He is my strength! Here are some of my favorite pictures of little Max:





The twins had their six month check-up:
Sawyer: 14 lbs 10 oz and 26 1/4 in
Shephard: 15 lbs and 27 in
Little Sawyer bug is catching up!


Suess reading "Brown Bear, Brown Bear"
Sanders playing in the pool


Sanders enjoys playing with his brothers toys as well.  We are fine with it because it is usually when we are having to tend to Sawyer and Shephard

This is how you get out of the house with three children under 2!  Thank you Bob
Shephard trying a "mum-mum"....he seemed to enjoy it




2 comments:

smcfarland said...

so great to see pictures of the little guys! so sad to hear about max but casey says he is hanging in there!

Adriane said...

Poor little Max! (I may need to see a pic of the no jaw/molar combo, I can't really picture it.)

Your boys make me smile. They are all handsome little devils.

Love to all of you!