Spring is in the air! I absolutely LOVE cold weather...and thought I was really sad to see it go. That is, until I realized how much Sanders loves the outdoors- He says "outside, outside" constantly throughout the day. So, with the temps warming up, my days have gotten so much more...refreshing. We are able to venture outside of the cave to get some much needed Vitamin D.
 |
| Shephard and Sawyer reading "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" |
 |
| Sanders teaching his brothers something...Im not sure what... |
 |
| LIFE SAVER!!! The past two weeks Sanders has really enjoyed coloring! This has helped me when I am feeding, cooking dinner, etc : ) |
One day while it was raining, I decided to let Sanders play in the puddles. We both had a lot of fun outside...and inside cleaning up. I told him that when it rains and it's not cold, then we can run and slide in the puddles. I love my boys!!!
 |
| Picnic outside |
 |
| My friends Kelsey, from Spokane, came for a visit...the kiddos loved her!! |
This past week Matt was able to stay home some on Saturday, which made my sanity as a human increase tremendously. He took Sanders to get doughnuts while I stayed at home with the munchkins. I put them down for a nap just in time for Matt and Sanders to return. We had a lot of fun playing basketball, playing with sidewalk chalk and picking up random things to throw back down on the ground. I'm guessing the last thing is just what boys like to do. It was a day I would love to bottle up and keep forever- I love it when we are all together and able to spend time as a family. Sanders loves his dad so much and I just had to stop and take all of it in...thinking and thanking God how much He has blessed our family.
1 comment:
Sanders can dunk!!!
Post a Comment