Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pictures from the past week...

This past week has been a LLLOOONNNGGGG one.  On Wednesday of last week, the stomach bug bit me hard.  I've had it three (YES THREE) times in the past year.  I must have some DNA make-up that makes me catch it every time.  I asked Jesus to come back, as I have grown accustomed to doing when I get this bug, but it's still not His timing.  I got better and then Matt got it Friday. To all my married friends out there...husband + sick= lets just say....interesting : )  Thankfully everybody else is healthy and all is well!!!! Looking forward to Cathie Kelly coming in town for a day or two this weekend! If you have time on your hands, go get Crazy Love by Francis Chan...OH MY SOUL it's amazing and totally changing my view of Christ and His love for all of us.  Have a great week and Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Enjoy the pics:


Casey and Eric came for a visit...they of course brought little Campbell : )

Rainy day

Shephard chilling on the table

Neutral towards the swing...Sawyers first time in it

Shephard  riding Buzz

Shephard didn't like the swing too much...had to snapshoot for his teeth

Sawyer posing on Buzz

Suess, Shephard and Sawyer

1 comment: