While we were getting the twins PJ's on, we left Sanders in the bathroom. He honestly is a good kid- not mischievous...or so I thought. I remember that he kept running back and forth in the bathroom while shouting "whee." This went on for several minutes and it never occurred to me what he could be doing. I am known to tune the kids out during highly "busy" situations, so this was one of them. I was trying to focus on getting the PJ's onto Mr. squirmy Sawyer at the time. Anyways, when Sanders said "look mommy" I looked....and there he stood in the bathroom door...with Matt's black dress shoes in his hands. Cute right? No. He then proceeded to dump WATER out of the dress shoe. I couldn't get mad. I was in shock! I then walked into the bathroom and there was WATER EVERYWHERE. He had been using the shoe and a cup to dump water from the tub onto the floor. I turned to look at mom, with tears in my eyes from laughing, and told her to come look. Sanders then decided to start running back and forth, which allowed him to "water skate" on the floor. He busted several times with his feet in the air. Oh.my.soul. Great ab workout! While moms and my attention was on Sanders, the twins had made it to his room and this is what I found:
They had climbed into the toy-box...the first of many times!
NEVER A DULL MOMENT IN THE HALL HOUSEHOLD!
No comments:
Post a Comment