Thursday, January 5, 2012

Birthday Post...three and a half months later :)

Happy Birthday Boys! I cannot believe a year has passed by since we were blessed with y'alls arrival! On the birthday day we went to Kangaroos and Chic-fil-A for lunch.  That night we had pizza and...yummy cake.  It was so funny watching the boys eat the cake.  Sawyer insisted on grabbing and reaching for Shephard's cake.  I eventually had to separate them.  It is FASCINATING to be apart of these boys lives.  I'm writing this in January and laughing at how the two have done a complete 180 in personalities.  These days Shephard would be the one stealing the cake!
I don't have any one year check-up numbers....because at 16 moths they still haven't gone to the one year appointment.  I promise Ill make it there soon! Enjoy the pics:




Shep and Sawyer

Shep climbing up in kangaroos

Sawyer being a ham

Me, Suess and the boys



Sawyer and his smash cake

Shephard and his smash cake

Sawyer stealing Shaphards cake



No comments: